* Cash and Bank Management
- Monitor cash and bank balance and alert to management for any excess or shortage of cash
- Prepare cash projection for needs of payments, transfer or funding etc.
- Assist Accounting Manager managing funding sources
- Weekly report cash and bank balance to Group Treasurer.
- Perform monthly cash, bank and check book reconciliation.
- Perform cash count with proper report bi-weekly.
* Payment Function
- Ensure payment vouchers are prepared timely with sufficient supporting document.
- Ensure bank and cash payment are properly and timely released to customers.
- Custody of cash and checkbook.
* Receipt Function
- Ensure receipt vouchers are prepared timely with sufficient supporting document.
- Ensure collection from corporate tenants with appropriate records and statements
- Bank in any cash collection with proper record and reconciliation.
- Inform to manager and relevant persons on each collection timely
- Ensure completeness and proper documentation of the functions.
- Other duties as required by Accounting Manager.
- Possess bachelor degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in treasury or cashier function.
- Good interpersonal skills, accountable, initiative driven, and proactive
- Good English speaking and writing skill
- Good computer skill including computerised accounting system, and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
How to Apply
Our Company provides competition salary base on your working experiences, 13th month salary, discretionary bonus, Outpatient health care package, Insurance (H&S, GPA and NSSF), Life Insurance, and public holiday follow labor law. Any interested candidates who can apply CV to our office in working hour at Exchange Square, Building No. 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh or by email:
email@example.com . For further detail, please contact 023 963 694.
For further information detail visited website: www.hkland.com
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Hongkong Land (Premium Investments) Limited|
|Contact person||HR Department|
|Phone number||023 963 694 (Ext: 133)|
|Address||Exchange Square, Building No. 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|