|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
** Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for acquiring commercial customers to the Bank and achieving the sales
target. S/he must have a good understanding of banking products and services in order to sell them to customers. S/he will lead a team of 3-5 RMs.
** Job Dimension:
- Budget (Operating/Capital): As advised by Head of Business Centre
- Total No. of Reporting Staff: 0
** Communications & Working Relationship
- External: Customers
- Internal: Branch staff, credit department, transaction banking, operations.
** Key Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 3-5 RMs.
- Transfer experience and expertise to team.
- Guide RMs in loan submissions and address any shortcomings.
- Ensure loan/deposit/income priorities are well-balanced.
- Ensure all annual reviews are approved on time.
- Chief Marketing Officer for the team.
- Point person for branch/internal relationships.
- Responsible for team’s targets including own targets/
- Channel feedback to Management.
- Cascade strategies and directives from Management.
- Attend events/networking platforms including entertaining customers to build new relationships.
** Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years relevant experience and an all-rounder.
- Deep understanding of credit and loan structuring with excellent technical knowledge.
- Experienced in deposits/liabilities management.
- Excellent PR skills and enjoys meeting customers and building relationships.
- Strong leadership skills and able to nurture and develop team members.
- Possess existing customer network of >50 customers and is able to leverage own relationships.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||CIMB BANK PLC.|
|Contact person||Thann Nekhatanou|
|Phone number||023 988 388/078 888 790|
|Address||20AB, Corner Preah Norodom Boulevard & Street 118, Sangkat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|