|Categories||Education / Training|
** Job Description
- Help the classroom teacher in preparing material and facilitating activity flow in the classroom and assist teacher with academic tasks, communicating the school’s curriculum.
- Keep classroom environment clean and neat after the children play.
- Track students’ attendants and inform the absence student to the front desk.
- Supervise and assist children during recess, snack and lunch time.
- Take care of children when they need to go to the toilet and keep their hands or body cleaned at all times. Pushing or pulling the children roughly is not acceptable.
- Oversee the children during their play and ensure they are playing in the safe place (no chatting while the children playing and have to stop the children from running because you are responsible for any accident on them.)
- Organize attend parent-teacher conference
- Supervise students the class, schoolyard, during arrive drop off time
- Good communications skills in order to discuss assigned duties with teachers
- Oversee students in classrooms, other areas on campus, and field trips
- Follow and enforce school rules
- Provide extra assistance to students with special needs as requested
- Participate in staff meetings
- Able to communicate in English
- Good communication
- Ability to work well as part of team
- At least graduate Bac II
- Have Khmer ID Card
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Forest Hill International School|
|Phone number||017 388 884 / 092 587 168|
|Address||#33, St.222, Sangkat Beoung Raing, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh|