- Well manage accounting documents in file
- Issue all accounting documents (Invoice, debit note...)
- Prepare the Account Receivable and Account Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- check and verify on payment suppliers
- check unit price of material and spear part
- Monitor and follow up checking stock in and out
- Monthly and yearly tax declaration
- Daily and monthly report to supervisor or manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Tax Agent Certification
- Two to four years working experience with taxation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; QuickBooks or Peachtree software.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with general tax department
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||HGB Group Co,. Ltd|
|Phone number||095 666 005|
|Address||No. 37-39 Preah Monireth Blvd. Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|