• Designs, develops, tests, delivers, maintains and improves business applications as a member of a team, works across full-stack through entire software development lifecycle
• Responsible for assisting the implementation of various projects for application systems
• Work with local and regional team in delivering the projects
• Perform other related tasks as requested
• BA in Computer Science is preferred or equivalent professional experience
• 1- 3 years relevant working experience with solid experience in .Net and Database server (Oracle is an advantage)
• Prior working experience in life insurance or financial industry is an advantage
• Writes clear, readable and maintainable code, takes ownership of the quality and usability of code
• Good with API skills (technologies such as Soap, REST Full, Java Spring REST or WebApi2) is an advantage
• Hands-on RDBMS experience (data modeling, analysis, programming, stored procedures)
• Good foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design with rock-solid programming skills
• Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods
• Constantly learns from both success and failure
• Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
• Good verbal and written communication; effectively articulates technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
• Experiments with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via email@example.com. Or Ms. Choury Chim via firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be submitted before 20th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|