|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
• To make sure smooth utilities supply from day-to-day operation, support and satisfy production needs on all utilities.
• To conduct regular checks to ensure building facilities and equipment are maintained to be safe and operating effectively and efficiently
• To carry out maintenance, trouble-shooting, minor repairs and other necessary installation works
• To attend to staff’s request for maintenance related matters (Fixing office equipment)
• To monitor term contractors in their routine servicing
• To provide operational support and maintenance as aircon, projector, micro phone, and sound system.
• To carry out inventory management measures and storage
• Drawing office plan, partition, and work station
• To keep proper record of work assignments and prepare reports for submission
• Bachelor degree in related fields is preferred
• Good knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written in English and Khmer
• Good organizational, time management and problem solving skills
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via email@example.com. Or Ms. Choury Chim via firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be submitted before 20th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|