|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
• Receive and check claims document, enter data/information into Claim system, send claim to assessors in charge, allocate and filing claim documents.
• Maintains quality claims services by following customer service practices; responding to customer inquiries.
• Meet with clients/agents and witnesses to gather information regarding claim.
• Ensures legal compliance by following company policies, procedures, guidelines, as well as and insurance regulations.
• Determines the covered insurance losses by studying provisions of policy or certificate.
• Establishes proof of loss by studying medical documentation; assembling additional information as required from outside sources, including claimant, physician, employer, hospital, and other insurance companies; initiating or conducting investigation of questionable claims.
• Protects operations by keeping claims information confidential and prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes departmental as well as organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Others tasks assigned by Head of Departments
• Bachelor degree in Business related field is preferred
• Related experiences will be added advantage
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Positive, energetic, independent and able to perform under limited resources
• Demonstrate initiative, commitment and accountability
• Interested in analysis and problem solving
• Attention to details and accuracy
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via email@example.com. Or Ms. Choury Chim via firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be submitted before 20th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|