- Ensure the employee data is up-to-date regularly both master’s list and personnel file;
- Ensure employee hard document data and record are kept properly and timely and scanning all files move to the right folder;
- Ensure the completed signature for all required HR Forms and compliant document such as employment book, health check, passport, etc.
- Ensure staff leave & attendance record are accurately and closely monitoring;
- Assist in updated all HR monthly report, staff ID card and staff uniforms;
- Maintain training records for all staff and assist with any training initiatives as required;
- Keep up-to-date the organization chart and each department structure;
- Assist to organize various event for staff such as retreat, care group, service awards, etc.
- Assist in compliant job, payroll and staff recruitment and overall HR administration.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Business Administration, Human Resources Management, English or other related fields;
- At least 2-3 years’ experience involving various HR functions and administration;
- Strong at numeric skill and a kind of accurate person;
- Be a good team player, helpful and willing to work multi-tasks;
- Good command of English both Speaking & Writing;
- Good communication, problem solving and interpersonal skill;
- Ability to well manage the initiations with less supervision;
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and trustworthiness.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please submit your Cover Letter & CVs with salary expectation to the following email or address:
* Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Address : Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
* Closing Date: 25 January 2019
* All application documents will be treated confidentially and will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Vattanac Properties Limited|
|Contact person||HR Department|
|Phone number||023 93 8888|
|Address||Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|