- Process a clear understanding of critical function within the Finance Department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department
- Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies and financial entries, documents and reports.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
- Preparing and distributing financial statement and cost center reports. Adheres to internal and external deadlines
- Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review
- Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system
- Applies cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of cost center performance
- Responsible for holding relevant store personnel accountable for accuracy and timeliness of inventory controls and cost controls
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assist with annual budgets-prepares all allocations
- Responsible for all taxes obligations
- Implement and update various accounting procedures
- Preparation of the monthly statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under the Cambodian Accounting Standard
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Finance Manager
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting or related field
- Experience 3 years as Accountant in private company
- Excellence in English both speaking and writing
- Good appearance and female is preferred
- Experience in accounting work with QuickBooks software and other accounting software package
- Be able to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, internet and email
- Able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||HGB Group Co,. Ltd|
|Phone number||095 666 005|
|Address||No. 37-39 Preah Monireth Blvd. Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|