• Develop qualifies list of customers on the regularly
• Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss a product and how it will meet the requirements of a customers
• Develop and implement sale strategy effective for enhancing sales performance against competitors
• Approach to target group of customers via emails and phone calls to schedule an appointments
• Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of group life to influence purchase
• Communicate with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in understand the employee benefits through group life product
• Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
• Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
• Prepare and present to management periodic update group life pipeline & sales forecast
• Responsible and take decisions on strategies necessary to achieve monthly sales target and quarterly sale target
• Building good relationship to our existing group life customers and expanding group life benefits to their networks
• A recognized degree in business fields
• At least five years of experience in consultative sales
• Experience in dealing with corporate customers preferred
• Proven sale success
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to win trust of internal and external clients/stakeholders
• We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Ms. Choury Chim via email@example.com. Application should be submitted before 20 February 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|