• Obtains high-level expertise and competitive advantages of Branded and A9 lubricant products
• Works closely with Operations, Accounting and Finance, HR and Customer Service groups
• Develops business plans, sales process, and strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
• Conducts one-on-one reviews with all Sales Representatives to build effective communications, understand development needs, and to provide insight for improved sales performance.
• Frequently conducts face-to-face sales calls with Sales Representatives
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Maintains sales and activity reports through the using software
• Assists in preparation of proposals, presentations, goal setting, objection handling, closing, referral development, and other sales training.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within team.
• Recruits and hires Sales Representatives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management with HR Department.
• Be able to manage and control the key whole sellers and customers. To comply policy and achieve the sales performance
• Insures that all Sales Representatives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting, appointments, proposals and closes.
• Ensure responsibility with Sales Representative accountability/follow-up.
• Sets examples for Sales Representatives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Sales Representatives to build motivation and selling skills.
• Demonstrates ability to interact/cooperate with all company employees.
• Report to Sale Manager
• At least 3 years experiences in sales and marketing of Lubricant industry or related field.
• Extensive experience in managing to defined Sales Marketing Processes Sales Marketing Strategy and Sales and Marketing Planning
• Willingness to travel and work throughout the Company as needed
• Proven leadership and abilities to drive high performance sales teams
• Have licence car.
Note: Authorized for candidates from Lubricants
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Green Motors Co.,Ltd|
|Contact person||Green Motors (HR Department)|
|Phone number||017 892 662|
|Address||#582 st.1019, Songkat Phnom Penh Thmei, khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.|