|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
** Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for acquiring commercial customers to the Bank and achieving the sales
target. S/he must have a good understanding of banking products and services in order to sell them to customers.
** Job Dimension:
- Budget (Operating/Capital): As advised by Team Leader of Commercial Banking
- Total No. of Reporting Staff: 0
** Communications & Working Relationship
- External: Customers
- Internal: Branch staff, credit department, transaction banking, operations.
** Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of loan and deposit customers.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Leverage internal and external network to acquire new-to-bank customers.
- Farm existing customer portfolio to enhance relationships via additional facilities/cash management.
- Prepare credit submissions while ensuring research and KYC is done comprehensively.
- Cross-sell transaction and consumer banking products and services
- Conduct annual reviews for customers on time
- Provide excellent service and financial advice to all customers
- Attend events/networking platforms including entertaining customers to build new relationships
** Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enjoys building and maintaining relationships with business customers.
- Good credit knowledge and technical skills.
- Able to analyze customer financials and business models and translate the information into a brief but comprehensive write-up.
- Able to establish a total banking relationship with customers including lending, deposits and transactional services.
- Possesses existing network of >10 customers.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||CIMB BANK PLC.|
|Contact person||Thann Nekhatanou|
|Phone number||023 988 388/078 888 790|
|Address||20AB, Corner Preah Norodom Boulevard & Street 118, Sangkat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|