|Categories||QC / QA|
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate, lead and monitor all procedures for food safety, general hygiene and service quality of Phnom
Penh and Siem Reap facility.
• Responsible for regular communication to GM and periodic reporting to Gate Gourmet Regional Quality
Manager (RQM) as per separate instruction given by the RQM.
• Reporting of possible threats (food poisoning) to GM.
• Ownership and analysis of all relevant QA Key Performance Indicator’s and drive improvements across the
• Provide monthly audit report of unit to General Manager
• Be an Advisory service for QA and hygiene questions (Advise, promote and instruct relevant personnel at
units of practical implementation of Gate Gourmet Global Food Safety & Quality standards, policies and
procedure, including monitoring routines)
• Coordinate/perform training activities in units to ensure compliance with Gate Gourmet Standards (i.e. in
food safety, general hygiene and service quality); Maintain up-to-date hygiene guidelines and procedures
and provide training to staff.
• Manage all QA communication, testing activities (external lab & in-house lab) and record keeping systems
(for example: contact to local Health authorities and Micro lab, coordinate food sampling and dispatch as
well as result and feedback to lab)
• Regular Hygiene inspection of unit according to Gate Gourmet’s Audit Procedures.
• Coordinate outsourced services such as all pest control measures and general cleaning questions (outside
• Responsible for QA department budget
• Audit external suppliers if necessary
• Leading customer complaint investigations and implementing new processes if required
• Participate in Safety Committee and a certified First Aider
• Engage with all colleagues to drive improvements across the business (lead by example)
• Implement hygiene improvement projects; Participate in ad-hoc special projects as assigned by the General
• High School/ Diploma Graduated or equivalent academic qualification,
• One year in food service or related service field
• Consistent, objective and honest attitude in all communication and handling of food safety, service quality and hygiene
issues versus Gate Gourmet parties and external parties
• Will and ability to communicate professional issues in simple fashion
• Act quickly and positively to all sensible requests for advice and assistance in quality assurance and hygiene issues from
• English and Khmer fluent spoken and written
• Additional Asian Language is a plus
An Excellent benefit package and competitive salary will be offer to successful candidates
All Candidates should submit the documents, CV, Cover Letter stating expect salary to:
email@example.com or STroeung@gategroup.com contact number 069 959 555 or 097 9406348
Cambodia Air Catering Services
Phnom Penh International Airport, Russian Conf. Blvd, Tagnuon Village, Sangkat Kakab, Khan Por Senchey, Phnom
Penh 12406, Cambodia.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Cambodia Air Catering Services Ltd|
|Contact person||Ms. Troeung Sreypov|
|Phone number||069 959 555 or 097 9406348|
|Address||Phnom Penh International Airport, Russian Conf. Blvd, Tagnuon Village, Sangkat Kakab, Khan Por Senchey, Phnom Penh 12406, Cambodia.|