|Categories||Merchandising / Purchasing|
- Prepare the purchasing processes (discussing need, sources of suppliers, finding the product, requesting quotation, negotiating quotation…)
- Monitoring the daily local purchasing activities
- Sourcing suppliers for seeking the quotation from the different vendors then prepare that quote by benchmarking price for showing visible to operations supervisor or department related.
- Review a quotation and prepare price compare list and PO for management approval
- Register the supplier and product list in Quick Book system
- Purchase all the products with the instruction of purchasing including work flow and procedure
- Make daily, weekly and monthly report when buying in the goods
- Follow up materials status and delivery date
- Check materials arrived and dispatch to the workshop and project site
- Other task assigned by the management
- University degree, major in Account/Management/Business
- Require high degree of independence and pro-activeness
- At least 1 years work experience in purchasing job
- Presentation skills, creativity, independent, time management skills
- Good at excel, power-point
- Able to communicate and write in English
- Ability to focus and drive for results and efficiency
- Get the task done efficiently, timely and effectively
Salary will be above 250$ up to 300$ as per the applicant’s skills, education & experience.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Dhinimex Co., Ltd (DHM)|
|Contact person||Mr. Veasna, HR|
|Phone number||023 997 725 / 011 89 54 54|
|Address||#245E0, Street Tep Phan(182), Sangkat Teuk Laak II, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|