|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
• Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following activities
• Familiar with admin job, practices, and procedures
• Scans documents (feeds pages into scanner)
• Copy/Print documents
• Hardware and software documentation
• Disassembles (document prep) and reassembles file and document groups
• Reviews scanned images for quality and verifies that all pages have been scanned
• Ensure that the natural order of each file and/or multi-page document is maintained
• Register new cases, pending notice and acknowledgment
• Keyboarding and data entry
• Send SMS to Insurance Advisor/Insurance Specialist
• Send DNR, voucher, contract set, and other documents to correct departments twice a day or when required
• Contract set preparation and binding
• Strong attention to detail, quality check of policy contract
• Print customer cards
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by manager.
• Familiar with general office environment, ability to sit for long periods of time.
• High school diploma required, degree preferred
• Prior experience with data entry, quality check, copying/document scanning preferred
• Office administrative skills
• Attention to detail with an emphasis on quality
• The individual must be able to read, write, and speak Khmer/ English proficiently enough to communicate with co-workers and industry associates, to understand directions, to respond to management inquiries and to make entries on reports and records
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Ms. Choury Chim via email@example.com. Application should be submitted before 20th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|