|Locations||Kampong Cham; Siem Reap;|
(01 Position Based in Siemreap)
(01 Position Based in Kampong Cham)
• Assists customer welcome calls as well as external calls when resources are needed (i.e. Client day RSVP calls, if any)
• Follow up on the outstanding balance in Manulife bank statements (all banks)
• Follow up on premium receipts (initial and renewal)
• Follow up and control the balance in suspense report (i.e. outstanding DNR)
• Handles and reconciles electronic premium payment including Wing, cash/cheque deposit through bank, bank transfer, and communicate with Wing/Banks when encounters issues.
• Sends SMS to customers on a daily basis (customer birthday and payment confirmation SMS)
• Maintains relevant records as well as reports
• Responds to inquiries within standard turnaround time
• Maintains communicating courteously with customers related stakeholders (Wing, Banks) by telephone, email, or letter.
• Backs-up Customer Service representative when needed to include but not limit to:
• Supports New Business application submissions and handles customer related inquiries.
• Investigates and provides solutions to customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that require special handling
• Follow up on customers' requests in a timely manner and ensure service standards are met
• Ensures that work processes are in accordance with company’s procedures and in compliance with all relevant regulatory guidelines
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by management
• Bachelor degree in Business related field is preferred
• Previous experiences in customer service and administrative work will be added advantage
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Possess customer-oriented personality
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
• Demonstrate initiative, commitment, and responsibility
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Be able to handle multi-tasks
• Be able to use office tools including copy, printing, and fax machine
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via email@example.com. Or Ms. Choury Chim via firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be submitted before 20 February 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|