|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
• Conduct training needs analysis of Insurance Specialists, Business Development Managers, and all relevant staff of partner banks
• Identify and formulate training agenda on critical areas such as:
• sale skills training,
• product knowledge training (initial and refresher),
• referral process training,
• new product launch training, and
• new regulations/IT systems training
• Ensure training agenda appropriately reflects the different referral channels including Contact Centre, Branch Manager, individual referrers (sales, tellers, operations… etc.)
• Support the establishment of a comprehensive training curriculum for Partnership Distribution channel
• University degree in relevant field is required
• Proven experience in conducting sale and product training. Relevant experience from life insurance industry is given a priority.
• Be a self-starter, result-driven, adaptable to many different working cultures
• Proven ability to persuade and convince people
• Can work under pressure
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via email@example.com. Or Ms. Choury Chim via firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be submitted before 20th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|