|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
• Develop compliance training materials;
• Deliver compliance training to staff in Phnom Penh and provincial branches;
• Investigate alleged misconducts by sales force;
• Execute decision and action from senior management on misconduct;
• Communicate sensitive information across departments;
• Track and advise management for quality sales practices;
• Perform due diligence work as required
• Law degree holder or related discipline from reputable universities;
• At least 3 years experience in insurance, financial sector or law firm; compliance, audit or complaint handling process or risk management experience will be an advantage;
• Willing to learn about new industry;
• Ability to work effectively in a team and multi-cultural environment;
• Ability to communicate legal and compliance requirements to internal stakeholders;
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influence skills;
• Analytical, attention to details, and creative problem solving abilities;
• Very good command of English language (both writing and speaking);
• PC literate in Ms. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via email@example.com. Or Ms. Choury Chim via firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be submitted before 20th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|