|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
• The Business Development Manager is responsible for providing life insurance solutions to Bank's clients
• Provide necessary training/coaching and supervision to ensure success of insurance sales
• Work closely with branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address client's protection, and long-term saving needs and to deliver sales target of the company
• Strengthen the long-term relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service
• Develop and maintain a positive working environment for team members
• Perform other tasks as required
• At least 5 years’ experience in financial industry
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or related field is preferred
• Work experience in bancassurance sales is highly preferred for but those with sales and marketing experience gained from banking, FMCG, and other industries are also encouraged to apply
• Must be self-driven , highly motivated and have strong leadership and influencing skills
• Personable, with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven track record in sales management and people management are definite advantage
• Knowledge of insurance product in particular and the financial services industry in general
• A vested interest in keeping abreast of the industry and market trends
• Strong analytical, inter-personal, communication (verbal and written) and business development/sales skills
• Strong networking, innovative and strategic skills
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Good presentation skills
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via email@example.com. Or Ms. Choury Chim via firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be submitted before 20 February 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|