- Investigate known or suspected internal theft, external theft, or vendor fraud.
- Collaborate with law enforcement agencies to report or investigate crimes.
- Conduct store audits to identify problem areas or procedural deficiencies. (including video surveillance)
- Direct work of contract security officers or other loss prevention agents.
- Identify and report unknown merchandise or stock shortages.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, or access points to determine security risks.
- Maintain documentation or reports on security-related incidents or investigations.
- Monitor compliance with standard operating procedures for loss prevention, physical security, or risk management.
- Perform covert surveillance of areas susceptible to loss, such loading docks, distribution centers, or warehouses.
- Prepare written reports on investigations.
- Recommend new or improved processes or equipment to reduce risk exposure.
- Train establishment personnel in loss prevention activities.
- Verify proper functioning of physical security systems, such as closed-circuit televisions, alarms, sensor tag systems, or locks.
- Apprehend shoplifters or employees in accordance with guidelines.
- Conduct employee background investigations and review reports with operational or human resources managers.
- Coordinate with human resources, or other departments to assist in company programs, investigations, or training.
- Identify and report safety concerns to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Recommend methods to reduce potential financial fraud losses.
* Minimum Education
- Bachelor degree
* Professional Experience (not mandatory)
- Experience in loss prevention and security (preferably in a retail company)
* Knowledge (not mandatory)
- Knowledge in loss prevention processes and standards
- Understanding of the risk in the retail industry
- Good command of English
* Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Extremely discipline , strong ethics and reliable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Arthemis Co. Ltd|
|Contact person||HR & Admin|
|Phone number||010 388 799 / 011 54 64 15|
|Address||# 6-7, St, 574, S.K Beoung Kork II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|