- Install internet connection and other communication connections for customer following to procedures.
- Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone and by visiting the customer’s site.
- Keep records of service to customers.
- Keep track of company stock/equipment and property.
- Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as required.
- Perform professional communication with customers by face to face, on the phone and email.
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales Team.
- Follow up processes, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least one year-experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, XDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies.
- Experience with common computer operating systems and Internet related
Applications eg. Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Emails.
- Flexible to work on rotating schedule and travelling to work at the fields.
- Be good at speaking and writing in English.
- Be good at communication, initiative, patient, and problem solving.
- Residential candidates are prioritized
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||EBM Co., Ltd|
|Contact person||Recruitment Department|
|Phone number||096 723 8008 / 078 73 9000 / 023 213 919|
|Website||http://www.ebmcambodia.com ; www.ejobpage.com|
|Address||Building #40D, Street 352, Sangkat Beong Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|