- Analyze system and design system
- Handle system landscape process
- Prepare structure and analyze network
- In charge of new project (DSS, Testo, Microsoft, Sharepoint, OneDrive….) that will GO
live and supporting new system that coming
- Prepare document, WI, system validation, CSV, SOP.
- Install, configure and monitor IT equipment/systems, FortiGate, switch, Internet, Mobile,
SMS, tablet, camera, printer, scanner etc.
- Manage Internet networking, technologies, routing, switching, routing protocol, security
access level, Proxy, VPN technologies (IPSec, SSL VPN…), VOIP system
- Administrator Server 2012, Storages by monitoring system performance, installation,configuration, maintenance
- Administer troubleshooting network infrastructure devices (Wi-Fi, Router, Switch Firewall) network monitoring tools.
- Solve troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Analyze problems and manage preventative maintenance procedures
- Administrator Microsoft License, Window License, and upgrade software such as Window, Microsoft, Antivirus, and patches operating systems on a continuous basis.
- Maintenance training all system, Reporting, Validation
- Running prepare report to other users (If need)
- Support an IT solution in all departments within the company.
- Support all other tasks that assigned by the top management.
Note : SALARY( Negotiable, depending on experiences, 13th Month and bonus)
- Bachelor Degree in computer science is required
- Minimum 3 years experiences in IT and administrative works.
- At least CCNACCNP certification preferred
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong analyzing and reporting skill
- Experience in Technical Team management is preferable
- Experience in Project Management, especially IT Project is preferable
- Network security, and capacity planning
- Good communication
- Self-reliant, honest and hard working.
* APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Interested candidates should submit CV, Cover Letter, Notice Period due to their current employers, Salaries Expectations and current photo by email to the contacts below:
‐ Ms. Chanthy Kong (HR & Compliance Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Address: No. 266, Street Lum, Rong Chak Village, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Zuellig Pharma Ltd.|
|Contact person||Ms. Kong Chanthy|
|Phone number||012 600 357|
|Address||No. 87/ Street 63/ Office 302 & 303, 3rd Floor/ Sangkat Boeung Raing 1/ Khan Doun Penh/ Phnom Penh/ Cambodia|