|Categories||Audit / Taxation|
- Gather and analyze information from different sources for pre-assessment audit in order to identify the risk area by the process
- Assist in auditing of operation and finance at Head Office and Branch level with complying internal policies, procedures, and government law
- Consolidate finding issues with specific root causes and provide the clear recommendation in audit work paper for improving internal control system of the company and report to Audit Supervisor
- Ensure quality of the audit result and issues timely report and accurate report
- Involve in exit meeting of audit result with the head of the auditee and relevant staff in order to make sure they understand about detail audit finding issues.
- Follow up audit recommendation and take action by implementers
- Involve in preparing annual budget and audit plan
- Perform other tasks assigned by Audit Supervisor
- Bachelor degree in finance, banking, and accounting or related fields
- At least 1 year experiences in auditing in banking and finance sector
- Good command English in writing and speaking
- Critical thinking skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Willing to travel to provinces
- Strong and positive work ethic and soft communication with all levels
Interested Candidates are requested to send update CV and Cover Letter to email address: email@example.com, Contact No. 087 555 112. Only selected Candidates will be informed of the interview.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||BNKC (Cambodia) Microfinance Institution Plc|
|Contact person||HR Department|
|Phone number||087 555 980|
|Address||Ground & 1st Floor of B-Ray Tower, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chmakarmon, Phnom Penh.|