|Categories||Cashier / Receptionist|
1. Responsible for checking in guests such as registering and assigning
rooms to guests.
2. Issues apartment access card and escorts guest to their apartment.
3. Manages guests’ accounts and information, and apartment availability in
4. Receives and transmits messages to guest promptly.
5. Handles guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, registration and
information regarding shopping, banking, dining, entertainment, and
local events etc.
6. Handles and records guest comments and complaints, and refer issues to
supervisor when necessary.
7. Responsible and accountable for handling and safe keeping of cash and
8. Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
9. Makes and confirms reservations.
10. Perform any other duties as required and directed by the Guest Service
- Having experience or background in the hospitality industry is preferable
- Fresh graduates from the hospitality University are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. MSWord and MSExcel.
- Good coordination skills, meticulous, organized, neat and diligent.
- Able to converse well in English.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Somerset Norodom Phnom Penh Managed by The Ascott Limited|
|Contact person||Lorvann Reachta|
|Phone number||010 567 090|
|Address||No. 2,6 Street 41, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh|