|Categories||Architecture / Engineering|
- Review factories demand and resource availability.
- Receive and liaise new development request with Sales/
Customer Services/Regional Office.
- Costing/Pricing: source new/alternative material & propose alternative production mode/contractor to reduce production cost.
- Manage & maintain accurate price on the system.
- Proofing/Sampling: Work with production team for new/revised item. Monitor & update the progress to Sales/Region. Inspect & ensure good quality of sample before submission to customer/Region.
- Manage first order quality with Quality Control and Production team.
- Provide technical support to achieve global quality consistency.
- Bachelor degree in engineering (printing, chemistry, garment, etc.) is preferred.
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience preferably in printing/packaging, footwear or garment/textile industry. People management experience is an advantage.
- Active, initiative, cautious, flexible, good communication & problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Can Speak English & Chinese .
** Interested candidate, please submit your CV & Cover Letter with current photo 4 x 6 to below address: AVERY DENNISON RBIS (CAMBODIA) Co., Ltd Located in Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Plot No. P1-021, P1-022, National Road 4, Phum Komreang, Sangkat Kantouk, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh City.
- Contact Person: Lay Meng
- H/P: 078 91 97 98
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Avery Dennison RBIS (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|Contact person||Mr. Lay Meng|
|Phone number||078 91 97 98|
|Address||#P1-21. P1-22, Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ), National Road No4, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|