|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
** Department: Consumer Banking
** Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for:
- Assisting the Head of Commercial Banking in business performance tracking.
- Assisting the Head of Commercial Banking in delivering project outcome i.e. new product development.
- Assisting the Commercial Banking in other functions / supports.
- Evaluating documentation of credit and loan.
S/he will work closely with Credit Department and Branch operations for providing independence write-up on the proposal to be submitted to Credit Committee.
** Job Dimension:
- Budget (Operating/Capital): As advised by Head of Commercial Banking
- Total No. of Reporting Staff: 0
** Communications & Working Relationship
- External: Customers subject to request from Branch
- Internal: Commercial Banking, Finance, IT & Ops, Legal, Product, Retail Financial Services.
** Key Responsibilities:
** Tracking and Reporting:
- To ensure good quality and healthy credit portfolio (Asset quality) and minimize credit losses by monitoring regularly;
- To prepare weekly cash flow for contingent items;
- To prepare monthly local and group reports and other Adhoc reports required from Group;
- To analyze monthly commercial banking’s financial performance and prepare yearly budget planning.
- To coordinate sales campaign;
- To track Bi-weekly sales activities from teams and KPI of each team.
- To track the Trade Finance, Over Draft, Inward Telegraphic Transfer & Outward Telegraphic Transferred utilization, and Fixed Deposit expiry;
- To support the commercial A/RM to retain and grow good credit customers;
- To act as alternative DECORO (prepare BIA, BCP, conduct compliance self-testing matrix, and so on)
- To act as alternative DDO (Data labelling and management).
- To assist Head of Commercial Banking in running credit knowledge/best practice sharing session to the Commercial A/RM;
- To provide overall support to Commercial Banking Team.
- To perform necessary report and other assignment for management.
- Others if any.
** Credit Process and Review:
- To assist in performing business & financial analysis on commercial/business loan application with senior commercial team;
- To adhere to credit and operating risk policy when checking & review commercial/business loan before submitting to credit committee;
- To provide quality inputs / make sound & balanced credit proposal for approval by higher authority;
- To keep follow up with the A/RM for completing supporting document and necessary due diligence;
- To work closely with Commercial Relationship Manager to interview customer on credit facility and evaluate viability of the application;
- To enhance the credit annual review paper on financial analysis; conduct of account, risk/mitigation, industry analysis, and so on;
- To site visit customer, when necessary;
- To ensure self-development and to develop others.
** Decision Making Authority:
- As advised by Head of Commercial Banking
** Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Business related disciplines;
- 1-2 experience preferably in Credit/Loan related function;
- Knowledge of banking regulation;
- Ability to analyze credit/loan documents;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy in MS word, Excel, and Power Point.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||CIMB BANK PLC.|
|Contact person||Thann Nekhatanou|
|Phone number||023 988 388/078 888 790|
|Address||20AB, Corner Preah Norodom Boulevard & Street 118, Sangkat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|