• Achieve the KPI for digital/online marketing activities (Website and Social Media)
• Responsible for building and performing online marketing activities for UMG CE,PLM and WAM business Unit
• Optimizes a variety of digital campaigns to drive sales.
• Works with sales division to optimize campaign of website landing pages, Facebook , and other social media marketing tools to improve brand visibility or awareness, gain competitive advantage most importantly in Cambodian market
• Manages budgets efficiently to enhance overall marketing initiatives, identifying tactical ways to maximize investment and reach the target users
• Measures effectiveness of campaigns, suggesting improvements and ideas to strengthen UMG marketing efforts
• Maintains the day-to-day relationship with external networks and ad placement vendors, suppliers, media partners while also forging future advertising partnerships.
• Collaborates with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels.
• Design communication content under standard quality and UMG branding guidance
- Strong commitment, hard working and willing to work and learn new things
- Has experience in Design at least one year
- Good team work, negotiation skill, and flexible
- Has good knowledge in design like banner, sticker, flyer...
- Be able to work for long term and creativity.
- Good communication in English
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||United Mercury Group|
|Contact person||Chak Sokkheang(Ms)|
|Phone number||+(855)96 607 7375/088 52 39 800|
|Website||http://umg cambodia (facebook page)|