As the first point of interaction for our customers, the CSC plays a key role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. The CSC processes deposits, withdrawals and transfers over the counter accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. You are also responsible for making dozens of transactions daily, handle large amounts of cash, communicate with different types of customers and sell bank’s products/services.
- Provide a responsible & accurate telling service by maintaining & applying an up to date knowledge of transaction banking policies, practices, procedures and law
- Spot opportunities for cross selling products and services by being aware of customer needs
- Work towards sale referral targets
- Provide friendly responsive customer service by using excellent customer services skills
- Ensure accurate & efficient completion of all transactions
- Provide accurate advice & assistance to any customer enquiries or refer them promptly to Account Manager for handling
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Ability to accurately & efficiently process cash transaction
- Sound computer literacy
- Attention to detail & finishing skills
- Good planning, problem solving & organising skills
- Understanding of compliance
- Relationship management skills
- Strong customer focus
** HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Apply for Customer Service Consultant Full Time” in the subject field of your email.
For more information, please contact us:
Tel: 023 999 000 (Recruitment Team - Extension number: 1111)
Deadline of application: 31 January, 2019
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||ANZ Royal Bank|
|Contact person||HR Department|
|Phone number||023 999 000|
|Address||No. 20, Kramuon Sar (St. 114), corner of Street 67, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|