|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
- Serve customers by responding to phone calls.
- Document, collect proof of loss or damage of the insured vehicle, and report to Claim Manager.
- Conduct field check at the incident location.
- Report on field check finding to Claim Manager.
- Assist with soft and hard copy filing ensuring filing is done accurately.
- Submit Claim Survey report to Claim Manager.
- Undertake other duties as required.
- Hold a bachelor degree in Law; Business Management or related field preferred.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication in Khmer and English.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Exhibit integrity, problem-solving and result-focused personality.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||CAMBODIAN PEOPLE MICRO INSURANCE PLC|
|Contact person||Ms. SOK LYNA|
|Phone number||087 920 222|
|Address||No. 270-274, 1 floor, Kampuchea Krom Blvd.; Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phom Penh, Cambodia.|