** Job Purpose: The job holder is responsible for leading the Branch team to achieve sales target and continuously enhance the superior customer service excellence. S/he will also ensure preferred customers have the forwards banking
experience with the next level of advice.
** Job Dimension:
- Budget (Operating/Capital): As per the Delegation of Authority
- Total No. of Reporting Staff : As per organization chart
** Communications & Working Relationship
- External: Customers
- Internal: Branch staff and all business departments
** Key Responsibilities:
* Branch Operations
- Branch Front Office Operations (e.g. Customer services; BDS functions; Cash Management; EBC operations);
- Responsible for the Balance Sheet and Income Statement of the Branch;
- Work closely with Ops Department for Back Office Operations (e.g. Cheque Clearing; Credit operations (CAD); GL Balancing & Reporting; ATM operations);
- General Administration (e.g. Security of the premises; User ID maintenance; Policies & Procedures)
- Develop strategies to track and analyse business activities to anticipate future needs and propose recommendations;
- Advise and provide solutions to internal and external customers on operational matters;
- Ensure prompt delivery of services to customers;
- Responsible for cost effectiveness of the Department operations;
- Ensure effective utilisation of manpower;
- Work closely with Products and Marketing Department to ensure retail product offerings are continuously aligned with market needs.
- Other tasks as assigned.
** Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Recognised Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or banking related disciplines;
- Hands-on branch operations experience of minimum 3 years;
- Possess sound related branch operations knowledge;
- Understand Cambodian banking landscape and regulation.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ability to negotiate and build relationship;
- Strong presentation skills and convincing ability;
- Ability to work under matrix and demanding environment;
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||CIMB BANK PLC.|
|Contact person||Thann Nekhatanou|
|Phone number||023 988 388/078 888 790|
|Address||20AB, Corner Preah Norodom Boulevard & Street 118, Sangkat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|