|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
** Job Title of Direct Superior
- Head of Corporate Banking, CIMB Cambodia
** Job Title of Matrix Superior(s) Indicate if different Company, Division or Department or Country
- Head of FIG Thailand and CLMV
** JOB DESCRIPTION
- Market and maintain a proactive relationship with a specific portfolio of Financial Institution Group (FIG)
- Working closely with Head of Corporate Banking, CIMB Cambodia, and Head of FIG CLMV in formulating the business strategy of FI clients in Cambodia with a view to supporting the achievement of revenue budgets without compromise on credit and operational quality and develop new profitable business relationships.
- Identify and develop cross border and cross functional product business opportunities.
1. Know the customer
a) Equipped with of client & industry knowledge and market developments.
b) Understand the client’s positioning within their industry and their business strategy.
c) Understand the client’s strategic priorities and plans to achieve them
d) Understand the opportunities and risks facing the client.
e) To perform and review KYC for all FIG clients.
2. Provide access and achieve influence with client’s key decision makers
a) Provide understanding of customer’s organisation structure and decision making processes
b) Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers for all types of solutions / transactions
c) Develop new business relationships targeted by defined business strategies
3. Identify and qualify opportunities to optimally satisfy
client needs and meet our objectives
a) Take the lead in sizing the wallet potential of the key clients, with inputs from all relevant product partners.
b) Prepare calling plans prior to client visits to establish objectives and explore needs with the aim of matching products with the Value Proposition.
c) Continually identify opportunities and risks and update above documentation / communication.
4. Co-ordinate resources internally to execute delivery to clients
a) Co-ordinate cross-selling of products and services the client group on a global / regional / local basis.
b) Work in partnership to ensure that credit applications for new & existing facilities, including renewals, are correctly prepared in accordance to
c) Maintain proactive relationship with Service Delivery to ensure that clients
receive top quality service and understand areas of potential problems.
5. Credit risk and reward
a) CA preparation and recommendation for approval.
b) Ensure risk / reward driven pricing.
c) Ensure no unexpected credit losses via a ‘no surprises’ credit culture.
6. Credit review, monitoring and MIS Compliance and governance issues
a) Credit review process
b) Audit process
c) KYC and due diligence requirements for new clients
d) Credit related information
e) Financial and Customer Profitability related information
7. Anti Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing
a) Ensure compliance with the Group’s standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and KYC.
b) Support the Bank’s effort in combating money-laundering activities.
c) Exercise due care / diligence on matters related to Money Laundering and KYC in the day to day operations.
a) Assist in the development of support staff towards the highest professional standards of service to the Bank’s customers
b) Foster teamwork within the team and all parts of the Bank.
** Qualifications (Basic Degree/Diploma etc)
- Basic Degree in Accounting, Business Finance, Economics or other business management dsicipline.
** Professional Qualification and/or Regulatory, Licensing requirements
** Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum 5 years prior experience in relationship coverage with at least 2 years in covering the financial institutions segment.
** Competencies/Skills (Essential to succeed in this job)
- Good knowledge in various product offerrings to financial institutions, including cash clearing, trade, custody, treasury and capital market.
- Strong credit knowledge and documentation including ISDA, CSA and GRMA.
** Frequency (Incl typical Destinations and Duration)
- Need based only
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||CIMB BANK PLC.|
|Contact person||Thann Nekhatanou|
|Phone number||023 988 388/078 888 790|
|Address||20AB, Corner Preah Norodom Boulevard & Street 118, Sangkat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|