- Timely completion of financial statements (full sets of accounts) complete with financial analysis
- Full participation in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets
- Cash management including forecasting
- Close coordination with subsidiary companies for fund requirements
- Oversee the completion of monthly billing to customer and payments to suppliers
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Liaise with external and internal auditors during audit
- Liaise with tax department on tax-related transactions
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required
- Work location is in Preah Sihanouk Province
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- At least 5 years related experience in supervisory position
- Experience in financial and management accounting in multi-national company preferably in power generation industry
- Strong in English communication both verbal and writing
- Have a flare for numbers and strong experience in income statement analysis
- Work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods
- Proficient in any financial computer systems and Microsoft applications
- Strong organizational, analytical, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
Our Company offers attractive salary and fringe benefits for the right candidates who are looking for career development and long-term employment with the Company.
Interested applicants are required to send in their applications together with the resume/CV, and expected salary to the following address:
Phnom Penh Office: Power Plant #2, National Road #2, Sangkat Chak Angre Leu, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh.
Preah Sihanouk Office: Village 2, Kampenh Commune, Steung Hav District, Preah Sihanouk Province.
Tel: 092 447 929 / 016 964 898
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Cambodian Energy Limited.|
|Contact person||HR Department|
|Phone number||092 44 79 29 /016 964898|
|Address||Village 2, Kampenh Commune, Steung Hav District, Preah Sihanouk Province, Kingdom of Cambodia|