- Organize dialogs with the supervisor and staff to improved understanding, information sharing and problem solving and build good working relations.
- Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, improper conduct.
- Prepared and conduct training to workers and management regarding such policies, procedures, labor law and buyer’s requirements.
- Ensure company yearly, monthly training plan and schedule is setting up andprovides to staff and workers accordingly.
- Develop and update internal rule & regulations, HR policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure HR function is correctly and efficiently carried out.
- Prepared all foreigners documents (Visa and passport extension, contract, work permit, medical checkup...)
- Follow up all company’s documents and license (Business licensed, Paten, CDC master list and Permit from related ministry.)
- Checking and follow up with Purchaser for purchasing quotation, invoice and stock.
- Solve employee’s problems with union and worker’s representative, ensuring that all concerned have the correct understanding base on factory rules and regulations for compliance.
- Provides NSSF and Personal accident insurance services to all staff and ensure staff aware and receives promptly insurance service
- Control, checking monthly workers and staff payroll with attendance record by finger scan system.
- Other task assign by CEO
- with previous good experience in factory operation
- with good relationship background in government offices
- well understanding in English speaking, reading and writing
- preferably in younger age
- willing to reside in Poipet City
- with understanding on flexible working hours
Working Place: Poi Pet
Working Day: Monday - Saturday
Working Hour: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Holiday: Sunday and National Holiday
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||OUTSOURCING (CAMBODIA) INC.|
|Contact person||Lai Tina|
|Address||No. 394-396, Home City, 1 st floor, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kong I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh|