|Categories||Bank / Insurance|
• The person will work in product pricing team, responsible for risk analysis uses in pricing and developing of new and existing product in line with management’s and company’s initiative.
• The roles and responsibilities include:
• Collaborates well with sales and prepare the costing of group life insurance policies
• Provides support on system testing and implementation of new products
• Provides support in designing, pricing and assessing the risks and profitability of life insurance products, new as well as existing products
• Applies knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principle of finance and business to solve problem in the life insurance industry
• Monitors experience of the products sold and work on other ad-hoc projects as required by the business
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other related technical fields
• Minimum 3.0 overall GPA
• Knowledge on the insurance business and finance is an advantage
• Strong commitment to actuarial career and actuarial professional exam
• Demonstrate initiative, commitment and responsibility as a team member
• A Strong background in mathematics and statistics
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with spreadsheets, statistical analysis programs and programming languages
• Effective communicator with strong oral, written and persuasive skills and capability to deal with people at all levels in the organization
• Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CVs, covering letters and National ID card by going to this link: http://www.manulife.com.kh/Corporate-Careers-Career-Possibilities and follow each of its step.
For more details please contact Ms. Kimleng Moul via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Ms. Choury Chim via email@example.com. Application should be submitted before 20th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Contact person||Ms. Kimleng Moul|
|Phone number||023 965 965|
|Address||104 Russian Federation Blvd | Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh|