- Responsible for verifying all suppliers’ invoices as per the purchase request, purchase order and other supporting documents;
- Reconcile Suppliers Statements of Accounts with payable report;
- Responsible for the proper control and record of account payable;
- Responsible for posting all supplier invoice and payment;
- Prepares payment vouchers, cheque for payment approval;
- Monitor, checking, and process payment according to supplier credit term;
- Keep good relationship with suppliers, and regularly request for longer credit term;
- Assist in preparation of Annual Budget, and audit planning & completion.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance Banking
- At least 1-year experience in Finance section, especially in private business sector;
- Good at interpersonal skill, numeric skill and communication skill;
- Computer literacy: Ms Word & Excel, Internet & Email;
- Be a good team player and willing to learn new things;
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and trustworthiness.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please submit your Cover Letter & CVs with salary expectation to the following email or address:
*Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*Address : Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
* Closing Date: 25 January 2019
* All application documents will be treated confidentially and will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply
Interest applicants are invited to submit their current CV, and some other necessary information to email provided in contact detail.
Please don't forget to mention that you found this job on Mohasakor.com when sending.
|Company||Vattanac Properties Limited|
|Contact person||HR Department|
|Phone number||023 93 8888|
|Address||Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|